THERADNET has designed a portfolio of thematic workshops and symposia/conferences aimed at providing the best theoretical and experimental training in cancer biology for radiotherapeutic innovation.
The THERADNETworkshops are designed for 3 days each, for all ESRs, network partners, and associate/industry partners, and will cover the core topics of the THERADNET scientific program as well as data management, communication, dissemination, diversity aspects, and other transferable professional and complementary skills, as well as career development.
The objectives of these workshops are to:
● enhance knowledge of scientific concepts and advanced techniques as well as transferable skills
● give opportunities to network between all THERADNET participants
● identify synergies between research groups, projects and non-academic partners
● promote collaborative and intersectorial input from academia and industry towards improving the outcome of cancer treatments and to enhancing ESRs’ employability
Following the kick-off meeting in Brussels, the first Workshop will take place in Zurich, Switzerland (early summer 2020).
– “Getting started & vision of THERADNET”
– “Cancer hallmarks and radiation response”